Today’s companies are building systems that gather data and automatically process it to drive elements of their business operations.
On December 4, 2017, the ESD Alliance and San Jose State University co-sponsored a panel session discussing today’s Cognitive Era, moderated by expert and SJSU alumnus Jim Hogan. Jim, a private investor and SJSU alumnus, is currently the managing partner of Vista Ventures, LLC.
The panel of experts included:
- Raik Brinkmann, president and chief executive officer of OneSpin Solutions
- Chris Rowen, a well-known Silicon Valley entrepreneur and technologist
- James R. Gambale Jr., a registered patent attorney experienced with mobile hardware and software architecture
- Drew Wingard, co-founder and chief technology officer of Sonics, Inc
This event was the third in a series of events on cognitive science. Additional events include:
- Jim Hogan Presents IR4: The Cognitive Era (September 21, 2017)
- Preparing for the Cognitive Era: Education, Occupation and You (October 18, 2017)
Enjoy the photos from the event, below.